We are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is interested in working as an SEO Executive for our company.
As an SEO Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing SEO strategies to improve website traffic. You will also be responsible for researching keywords and staying on top of the Search Engine Results page.
To be successful in this job position, you should analyze the website’s performance and find out ways to improve them efficiently. You will also be coordinating with the content team to write content that is attractive and engaging.
Apart from this, you should possess strong explaining skills and the ability to stay updated with Google algorithm changes. You should have excellent communication skills and extraordinary analysis skills.
If you think you can take up this challenging job role of an SEO executive, then write to us now. We look forward to working with you.
- Implementing and developing SEO strategies.
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Performing keyword research for content.
- Writing engaging SEO content along with the Content.
- Optimizing content regularly on the website.
- Maintaining the website on a regular basis.
- Developing and implementing link building strategies.
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing team.
- Analyzing the website using the analytical tool.
- Improving website performance.
- Proposing changes in the website content.
- Measuring the ROI and success of the website.
- Staying up to date with the latest Google Algorithm changes.
- Create effective and unique content for multiple off-page submission activities.
- Must have experience in Seo on page and Seo off page
- Good in researching submission websites for various SEO activities.
- Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences to generate leads for the business.
- Good knowledge of Google tools including Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of technical on page SEO including site audit, Meta tags, content optimization, robot and sitemap files, etc.
- Good knowledge of Google algorithm updates and internet marketing industry trends.
- Must be able to create effective reports of website traffic, keywords ranking, etc.
- Excellent team player, research-minded and self-motivated.
- Candidate with strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills preferred.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- knowledge of SEO Tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Work experience as an SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, or a similar position.
- Professional certification of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is mandatory.
- Excellent understanding and experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Google Analytics, etc.
- Sound understanding of conversion and performance marketing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment as and when required.
- Demonstrate excellent keyword research techniques.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong decision making and reasoning skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic.